Viwanda Trade Assurance
As mentioned in our introduction of buyer services, Viwanda.africa Trade Assurance protects the buyer’s online transactions when payment is made via our platform.
If by any chance you receive poor quality goods, delay in shipping date, breach of initial agreement etc., Viwanda.africa will offer assistance to reach satisfactory outcome, including getting your money back.
Trade Assurance is an Escrow Service that involves the process of “holding the funds” for the parties which are a part of a transaction – that is the buyer and the seller. Funds are released to the seller only when the transaction is completed to the satisfaction of both the buyer and seller.
The basic idea behind implementing escrow services within Viwanda.africa is to ensure that trust and the security factor is intact between the seller and the buyers.
It can turn out to be useful in the following scenarios:
- When both the parties involved in a transaction are unknown to each other.
- When the deal between the parties shall stretch for the long term.
- When the payment amount to be exchanged between the parties is big.
This ensures the integrity of the business transactions and guards the buyers against monetary loss in case of a faulty product or wrong order.
Other Benefits of Viwanda.africa Trade Assurance Escrow Services include:
- Ensuring the security of the payments which the buyers make for the purchase.
- In cases where buyers do not find the product satisfactory, they may raise a refund request via Escrow.
- In situations where sellers ship the products to buyers and don’t invest time in verifying the payment.
- It also reduces the possibility of fraud and scams which might take place during the normal transaction process.
- Most importantly, it maintains the transparency between the parties.
So, go ahead, order through Viwanda.africa and experience a Secure, Transparent and Trusted way of making B2B transactions.